Saturday, August 06, 2011

Knitting Frustration!

I am currently making the scarf that mum has already posted about here.  I am not a knitter my any means, in fact my knitting so far has amounted to one bootie (the pair was never made), followed by a pair of booties that I made earlier in the year (which still aren't finished as I need to remember how to crotchet to finish them), and now this scarf.
The scarf is knitted with each part separately (two halves) and then joined together at the back.  The first half I knitted perfectly happily, a few problems here and there.  Now that I am ten rows from finishing the second half (each row decreasing, so 10 is not a lot!) I have problem after problem! The row I just got to the end of I have already undone once, something is still not right so I have to undo it again.  Since this has happened for the majority of the last few rows I am a bit over it!
I though practice was supposed to make perfect?????
Fingers crossed there will be a post update with a finished picture in the next few days, but I wouldn't hold my breath!

Cornelia

No comments:

Post a Comment